Full Moon in Aries, October 2022
Full Moon in Aries: October 9 2022, 1:55 p.m. PDT
This tense yet powerful Full Moon in Aries is very helpful for letting go of impatience, and for finding just the right balance between your needs and the needs of your partner. A lot of healing in love or relationship matters is possible under this Full Moon - and this includes self-love.
While this Full Moon features a tense T-Square to Pluto, the Sun is also well supported by Saturn and Mars. The Moon is conjunct Chiron the Wounded Healer, and the Sun is conjunct Venus, emphasizing relationship matters.
For the Soul-Searcher:
Directly opposite and illuminated by the Libra Sun, this Full Moon is all about blending the best qualities of Libra and Aries. It’s a great Full Moon to bring assertiveness (Aries) and cooperation (Libra) into balance in your life, especially in relationships.
Were you brought up believing that you should always keep harmony, even if it means suppressing some of your own needs? Or is your belief that every conflict must be resolved heads-on, or else you’re a pushover? Too much Aries energy, and you’re at a risk of overemphasizing “I” in relationships. But, too much Libra energy? It becomes all about “we”, with your own identity blurring too much into the relationship.
This is a fantastic Full Moon to ask the Universe to help you find a balance of giving and receiving, collaboration and assertiveness. It’s also great for releasing unhelpful tendencies to act impulsively, impatience, irritability and frustration, and inability to be receptive to partnerships (= too much “I”, not enough “we”).
For Those Working with Manifestation to Build Your Best Life:
We're nearing the part of the Lunar Cycle when it’s time to celebrate your progress - baby steps or leaps, doesn't matter! Remember, by acknowledging and celebrating successes and any help you might have received, you're energetically aligning yourself to receive more blessings.
And, after you’ve given your thanks (and gave yourself a pat on the back, too!), it’s time to release what no longer serves you. Work on those manifestation blockers: and that includes any unhelpful beliefs you might have about love and relationships.
If you're new to working with the Lunar Cycle for manifestation, this post provides a quick primer.
- Set aside some time within 24 hours after the Full Moon.
- Prepare your space. You will need to focus on your intentions. It may help to light a candle and burn some incense. A black candle is traditionally associated with removing things from your life, but a white candle will work as well.
- Spend a few minutes writing in your gratitude journal (or simply make a list of what you’re grateful for). This is IMPORTANT! Don't skip this step.
- Then focus on what you want to release (behaviours or circumstances that don’t serve your goals). Truly FEEL your intentions. This is also important. You need to infuse your intentions with energy. You WANT the feeling of constant rushing and getting frustrated gone from your life. You WANT to be less impulsive when it comes to spending 😊 Play a picture in your mind of what your life is going to be like once these behaviours are gone. You can write your intentions on a piece of paper and burn it if you wish.
- Keep repeating your intentions over the next two weeks. The entire Waning Moon phase is good for releasing what no longer serves us, especially the day after the Full Moon, and a couple of days before the next New Moon.
“I want the tendency to get easily frustrated lifted from me”.
“I want to stop taking impulsive actions that are against my best interests.”
“I want impatience that doesn’t serve me lifted from me.”
“I want all excessive anger gone from my life.”
“I want to stop rushing and feeling rushed.”
"I want all blocks to forming meaningful and balanced partnerships in my life to be lifted from me".
Want to Go Deeper?
We all have the ability to draw what we desire to us, the ability to manifest the future we want. We don't always use it, because we don't know how!
We spend years in school, learning science and literature and many other subjects. Then we spend years developing skills we need for our career.
And yet, the skill to manifest the future we want? For most of us, we didn't learn it growing up - but we can certainly learn it as adults.
Join me for my "MoonManifest" program, that teaches you just that. You will learn how to:
- Tap into the power of astrological timing
- Focus and direct your own energy field
- Connect with the much larger and more powerful energy field: the Universe.
"I wanted to let you know (I am working on manifesting abundance of money) that I received two unexpected checks in the mail today and an unexpected direct deposit in our bank account.
Even though they aren’t going to sustain my family in the long term, they sure were a surprise, much appreciated, and a nice beginning! Thank you, Daria!!"
- L. from Florida, USA
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime" - that is what this workshop aims to achieve and succeeds beautifully!
Daria has designed a workshop that does not just focus on teaching folks "how" to manifest but also get a complete understanding of factors that influence manifestation.
Thank you, Daria! It was better conceptualized and executed than any corporate training program I have attended.
- H. from Texas, USA
"I was working on manifesting money easily and fast, for an upcoming trip. I received an unexpected performance bonus at work 2 weeks later."
- N. from the Philippines