Glamour Oil to Bring Out Warmth and Joy
For the magically inclined - and anyone who loves essential oils! - Leo Season is a great time of the year to make some glamour oil. A glamour oil imbues you with a specific feeling you want to bring into your life, and also with a specific impression you make on others. This Leo glamour oil is meant to draw out your warm, glowing, irrepressibly joyful self that draws others to you – and lifts your own spirits.
It will infuse you with just the right amount of a Lioness (or a Lion!) - regardless of your sign.
Flash them your most bedazzling smile, toss your mane of hair if that's your thing - and feel the warmth of the Leo Sun radiating from your soul.
You Will Need:
- 10 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 5 drops bergamot oil
- 5 drops sandalwood oil
- 3 oz carrier oil (almond or grapeseed)
- a small jar
- a small carnelian stone
Mix the oils together in the jar, and leave the carnelian sitting in the bottom.
Take some time to ground and center, and to connect with the warm, life-giving, confident energy of the Leo Sun. Visualize its warm glow infusing your oil with strength, vitality, joy, optimism, warmth, and confidence.
As you do this, you may wish to say:
As the Sun shines brightly in the sky,
Its warmth radiates through my eyes.
Its glow infuses my body and skin.
Strength and beauty glow from within.
Let the mixture rest for about 24 hours. Then store in a dark glass bottle. Use the oil on your wrists, or add it to your everyday body wash so it gets all over you when you shower, cloaking you in a layer of warm, irresistible charisma.
You can also use it in a diffuser, when you need a pick-me-up.
Any time on the waxing Moon during the Leo Season is good, but here are my top picks for 2022 (all dates for Pacific to Eastern Time):
- July 23 (Mercury is trine lucky Jupiter, helping to project a warm, optimistic image when communicating with others; the Moon is supported by both Jupiter and the Sun!)
- July 28 (after the New Moon in Leo which is at 10:55 a.m. PDT)
- July 31 (the Sun will be trining lucky Jupiter! One of the best, most optimistic energies of the year).
- Aug. 6-7 (the Moon in Sagittarius trines Jupiter and then the Sun)
- Aug. 17-18 (Venus in Leo trines Jupiter in Aries!)